May 20, 2016

English Lesson Plan for class-1


Class: One
Sub: English
Time:
Date:
Unit 01 : Greeting, pre-writing and alphabet song
Lesson: 1-3
Section: A.B

Headline: Greeting
Part of the lesson: Good…….Teacher


Learning outcomes: By the end of the students will be able----
·         To listen and know how to exchange greetings.
·         To say greeting.
·         To exchange greetings with the teacher.

 
Stage
Activities
Techniques
Time
Greeting
·         Creating safety environment: By greetings.
·         Warm up activities: By singing a song.
WCW

WCW

Input
·         I will show a lesson related picture and ask the studends to think alone and discuss about the picture.
·         I will say good morning and ask the students to say good morning.
·         I will help the students to exchange greeting in pair.
·         I will say good morning and ask the students to follow me and say good morning teacher.
WCW



WCW/ IW

PW

WCW

Practice
·         I will ask the students to say good morning in group.
·         I will ask the students to make pair between two and each pair to exchange greetings good morning.
·         I will ask the students listen to me and repeat after me.
·         I will ask the students to exchange greetings each other.
SGW

PW


WCW

WCW

Checking
And
Leaning
·         Ask the students to exchange greeting
WCW

Materials
·         Picture, Indicator, EFT Book, etc



No comments: